February 17, 2016

Adonit Stylus

Just what I needed - a new toy - another learning curve, oh brother!

No mess "painting and drawing" on my i-pad.  Using the Adonit Jot Touch 4 (bluetooth) stylus is fun - love that undo button!  I like using it to draw on my I-pad mini.  (I'm thinking about getting a refurbished I-pad Air to have a larger work surface.  Don't tell Richard!!!)


practice drawing form 


start with a line drawing using "vine charcoal"

blocking in form with "charcoal" - creating highlights using eraser brush


continuous line drawings - challenging - I'm still getting used to using the stylus - it's going to take a while before I create anything great


using different brushes in the software is pretty neat too


I've been so busy working on a new quilt; painting portraits and now the new stylus - I haven't had time to work on my blogs.  There's only so much time in a day!

Linking to:

12 comments:

Existe Sempre Um Lugar said...

Boa tarde, belas fotos a mostrar a sua bela arte.
AG

Jeanie said...

Oh oh! They created a monster! But I can't begin to imagine how much fun you are going to have!

Unknown said...

You're perfect for this!! Looks like slot of fun!

Tamar SB said...

What fun! These are great!

abrianna said...

Wonderful little teapot. Once I get a better laptop, I am thinking of saving up for a Wacom tablet. Would be easier on my wrist, you can get into more detail for editing and you can use the stylus like a mouse.

NatureFootstep said...

great! I have been thinking of buying one of those drawing boards. But have not done so yet. It does seem like a good thing to have.

I like the way your coffee pan (?) looks :)

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Thanks for sharing your fun experience with the Thursday Blog Hop!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lux G. said...

Those are beautiful. The colors especially.

Kim said...

Oh, how cool! My daughter would love to do that!

Lisabella Russo said...

Oh wow! That looks like a lot of fun. You've definitely been busy!

Anonymous said...

I moved, but you know it?!
Herzlich Pippa
with

http://disipi.blogspot.de/